Policies + F.A.Q.
See some of our frequently asked questions, below!
Where do I book classes for my child?
- Visit our Book Now page to link to Sawyer, our booking and payment platform!
- You can also visit https://www.hisawyer.com/artplay/schedules?schedule_id=drop-ins to see our schedules!
- If you don't hear from us within three days, please check back by sending a direct email to email@example.com
What sets ARTplay apart from other art studios?
- We take a very child-led, playful and process-based approach to art education and creativity. Our classes provide children with a true working artist studio while being immersed in a creative experience.
I want to book a birthday party! How do I do that?
Will my child always come home with art?
- Not always! Our studio is a process-based studio meaning our focus is less on the final product and more on the process of creating. We provide children with developmentally appropriate materials and projects, to explore and learn at their own pace. Sometimes the art is just in the experience!
Do you offer group rates for Girl Scouts, homeschool groups, etc?
- Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Can I leave my child's art and pick it up when it is dry?
- Yes, but we only have enough storage to keep it up to a week. Art work that is left behind will be repurposed.
Is this paint washable?
Eek......not always. We totally understand, we've ruined lots of our own lovely articles of clothes:( We highly recommend wearing clothes that children allow children to freely create without worry! We do have aprons, but paint sometimes finds its way around them....
Do you offer professional development for teachers?
- Coming soon we will! We also always welcome art teachers to use the studio as a meeting space!
Policies: Should you need to cancel for any reason, ARTplay will issue an 80% refund OR one hour of Open Studio for any cancellation up to one week before the missed class. If we (the studio) need to cancel for any reason, including weather, family emergency, illness or building maintenance, we will issue a full refund for that class. We will let you know about the canceled class via email + social media as soon as possible.